Monday, January 21, 2013

The Years to Come and The Writer

WOW. You know that feeling when you’re working on something and it’s turning out above and beyond what you anticipated and you can barely sit still because you know you’ve got something special and you’re at the part where there’s a lot of work left to be done but you just KNOW everything is gonna turn out perfect??? I get my high off of that feeling. I basically live my professional life trying to set myself up for that feeling because it’s so potent and powerful and PURE. I feel like that scene from Wall-E when he and Eve are twirling through space. Currently working on something I’m THRILLED about; haven’t been this excited for a long time.
Hold me in your arms and feed me chinese food immediately.

-Adam Young
ayoungblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment